Cell Site Management System
The Remote Instruments Cell Site Management System (CSMS) is an open, versatile and expandable remote monitoring and control system for all cell site equipment; designed to meet the mobile network operator's demand for continuous operation, rapid response while containing maintenance cost.
Highlights of the CSMS includes:
- Based on open standards
- Support varied deployment options including 3G, GPRS, SMS and fixed-line IP network
- Integrated Ethernet switch ports and terminal server ports
- Graphical console with layered maps, color-coded status and event logs
- Sophisticated trending and alert options
- Remote consoles for multi-site NOC
- Built-to-measure for each customer
The CSMS enables you to
- Monitor and control power and communications equipment
- Conduct E1 loopback, remote reset ELCB, BTS and Node-B power cycle testing
- Remotely access the console port of a device
- Connect a surveillance camera, proximity card access system, etc.
- Access and archive critical information about operational status, diagnostics, and alarms
It is a cost-effective system that's robust, scalable and future-proof as a platform to expand the scope of remote management beyond what you envisage today. See this brochure for more technical details.